Oh how memories fade,
and cats play with shades.
like a slideshow uh....
Echoing like past deeds and shadowing winds,
Echoing like time frame, and time that have chance,
just playing it save thought....
For those that wait is for those that know to be haste,
Just paste this picture next to the puerto rican paradise.
Because children that is how all became, a, memory.
Give your mom this picture to place in your child future that has chance.
Faith be the keeper
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cool! by Louis Borgo )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)
(22 March 1941 -)
(28 May 1779 – 25 February 1852)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- January 1st,2015, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- In My Dreams, Kyle Schlicher
- One Needs The Other, Kyle Schlicher
- Escaping The World, silenced work
- Lonely, silenced work
- Agnostic Afloat, Donal Mahoney
- Unharmed Pinecones, Saiom Shriver
- Goodluck Jonathan, Okoemu Barnabas
- Money Saved Is Money Earned, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- cool with me, Cee Bea