Cool Frog rock,
Gripping long stalk.
Comes from Costa Rica
Borders with Nicaragua
and also Panama.
Not Brazil, that's Rio,
Born from an embryo
Cool color coded dude,
Fancy rainbow multihued,
Sticky fingers very glued,
This tiny dude has attitude!
With the right attitude
One will be no fool
With the right fortitude
One will be so cool!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Cool Frog by Philo Yan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- COPLA CINCUENTA Y OCHO: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Racism Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Come here and say, gajanan mishra
- Riff on Blackbird's Causality, David McLansky
- York, Nassy Fesharaki
- Reminiscence, Shirani Rajapakse
- نبيذ, نزار قباني
- September's Mighty Winds, Captain Cur
- I Don't Know Why You Think, Nicolás Guillén
- Woman of the House, Shirani Rajapakse