Cool Frog rock,
Gripping long stalk.
Comes from Costa Rica
Borders with Nicaragua
and also Panama.
Not Brazil, that's Rio,
Born from an embryo
Cool color coded dude,
Fancy rainbow multihued,
Sticky fingers very glued,
This tiny dude has attitude!
With the right attitude
One will be no fool
With the right fortitude
One will be so cool!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Cool Frog by Philo Yan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak