COPS NEEDED DIFFERENTLY
In a highly evolved society
sheriffs would have a different function.
People would already be healed from dysfunction.
People would have a higher Consciousness
our whole society would be in Oneness.
We would all live in peace as One,
everyone would be like Christ the son.
Police would only to needed in a natural disaster
to help the hurting victims get to safety faster.
Values would be taught like honesty,
responsibility and how to express what we feel.
We would ALL have are needs met and not have to steal.
No teenage gangs for teenagers are listened to-
They have changed the society and made it a new.
We used creative thinking to think all social issues through
instead of using force, punishment that makes us feel blue.
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (COPS NEEDED DIFFERENTLY by Suzanna Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Devil To Do A Deed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Walking On The Sea, Saiom Shriver
- Flying Snail, Saiom Shriver
- No Squealing, Saiom Shriver
- Sacred Cows, Saiom Shriver
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak