Most Believers gather corporately, to worship The Eternal Creator,
The Lamb of God from Calvary, The Lord our God and our Savior;
Believers are filled by God's Word, to guide us all through this life,
As we're led, by all we have heard, from the words of Jesus Christ.
We too are filled with Christ's Spirit, as He dwells within our hearts,
Moved in Truth, this as we hear it, as Truth to us His Spirit imparts;
And so we worship God in Truth; Words of Truth from God above,
With our life as His living proof, when we display a Christ like love.
All God's people worship in liberty, being freed through the blood,
From the rugged cross of Calvary, controlled by the Spirit of God;
We must worship in full unity, as Christ's Body, through New Birth,
Worshiping The God of Eternity, as God's Church, upon this earth.
Believers value the Church's history, the people of God in the past,
As we journey forward to eternity, a time for all that will forever last;
Believers value God's present ways, as we worship Christ together,
Lifting up to The Lord our praise, till one day we praise Him forever.
Indeed we value all people of God, together, for one Great Mission,
Believers across this earth we trod, fulfilling His Great Commission;
So we gather as God's people, remembering God's Great Sacrifice,
Moving beyond church and steeple, to bring others to Jesus Christ.
Bob Gotti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Corporate Worship by Bob Gotti )
- Don't Be Afraid, Lilly Emery
- Be, Andy Caldwell
- Tree saplings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Thank You, Tandin Dorji
- May Peace Prevail, Cathy Hodgson
- Baldy Bert, Von Kimball Barney
- Heartbreak Girl, Anirudh Rawat
- Too Many Women, David Lewis Paget
- RESULT: THE LAW OF CAUSE AND EFFECT, Dominic George
- A MASOCHISTIC SADIST TO A WOUNDED CHILD .., Dominic George
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Gray Room, Wallace Stevens
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)