CORRECTIONS DONE BEFORE GOING TO COURT
For the ones who have used guns to harm another human being
They should be in holding rooms to be accountable
To start seeing:
How their behavior does not solve
The problem they were attempting
When their “Pain body” got involved.
Should they do repenting?
For the lady who had framed me
She did a shooting and never did corrections
For in court her witnesses did not show
Never was accountable so
Could be deceitful again even more.
But that does not change the
fact of her criminal thinking
I do not think so.
For she thinks she can do
anything and get away with it…
She did again when she framed me
She was never accountable not one bit.
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (CORRECTIONS DONE BEFORE GOING TO COURT by Suzanna Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When The Minister Calls, Edgar Albert Guest
- My hero(Bob Dylan), Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Azal se aashna..., Azhar Sabri
- Going For Gold, Angela Wybrow
- A Tragic Fairy Tale, Pankti Vadalia
- Sealed Lips, Tony Adah
- Autumn, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Reasons Not To Visit Dachau, Leslie Philibert
- St. Valentine's Day, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pleasure's Signs, Edgar Albert Guest