In this era of computers there is now global villages,
Nations compromise with united economic packages.
Many seek to cement unified and beneficial trade,
Goals to enable world markets in profits to bathe.
Break bread to snap the chains of restricted progress,
Violence, violations and intimidation they address.
Alas! Kashmir land of such sweet beauty still caged,
Occupation by hostile forces dim progress' new age.
All levels of existence dominated by Neanderthals,
Restrictions on all that we do, no fundamentals.
Public officials with no honor or honest dispositions,
Hollow promises of changes with no convictions.
Complaints fall on uninterested officials ears,
A country so proud and lovely brought to tears!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Corrupted Beauty by Perveiz Ali )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Angel On Earth, Johnny Goyena
- Fore-as the forename, manthra har
- My Wish For You, Johnny Goyena
- Very unique lovecraft!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Whiskey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Lit Summers Sky, Lilly Emery
- After the Equinox, Francie Lynch
- Who Calls It That You Are Corrupt And Fa.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Holding My Unkempt Beards, Burquawalli A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Prime Truth - 85, Pranab K. Chakraborty