Had she been there through all the stresses of life,
Her presence would have eased much strife.
Her hands outstretched when times were so hard,
Would have been the impetus to move forward.
All the labyrinths whose complexities we fought,
Their mazes would be easier as solutions we sought.
As we look back at our errors and our depressed moments,
We shall learn the means of vanquishing our opponents.
How lucky we would be, if we mingled and loved truly,
All pains and regrets forgotten and minimized surely.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unified Approach by Perveiz Ali )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- perhaps I will zip thee, or is it thy? F.., Mandolyn ...
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis
- Together, Kindred velarde
- As Stories Go, Lee Gelis
- Truth Prevails, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan