I do promise to abandon selfish individuality,
To work for us determinedly for an eternity.
Hand in hand with trust through every calamity,
To bridge the gap for creation of our sweet unity.
From the cup of mutual awareness we drink,
Our love will take us out to the Galaxy's brink.
No rage towards you shall I deem to display,
All things dark and evil will I ban this day.
Sweet is my passion for you, free of enmity,
To you this day I pledge my undying loyalty.
In my love you are entrusted, the best of care,
Guarding you my precious pearl so very rare.
Perveiz Ali's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Editted by: Carl Pontiak
Comments about this poem (Love Oath by Perveiz Ali )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Night That Comes only Once, Akhtar Jawad
- The Goldsmith, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- বাঁকা চোখে দেখো নাকো, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- Cronyism, Tony Adah
- A Poppy Seed is Only A Poppy Seed and You?, Monk E. Biz
- Look At Me Straight, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- SELF DISCOVERY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Child and Rain, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- LOVE IS..., Beryl Dov
- Baltic nights, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken