Could It Be?
Could it be that this is real?
Could it be that it's safe to feel
More in love than I've felt before?
'Cause each day I love you more and more.
Your arms around me signal safety,
And each day, it's you that I need.
Promise me that you won't leave me.
Promise me you won't deceive me.
'Cause right now I'm so afraid to fall,
And I can no longer make this call.
I thought that I was in control,
But now the snowball has started to roll.
I love you; I need you,
Don't want to lose you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Could It Be? by Dama Tristeza )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper
- THE BLACK MAN WITH A KNIFE, johnny case
- I don't know if I know me, Logan Fulk
- Frustration, courtney metcalf
- WE ARE HERE, Christina Sunrise
- Your love, Mark Heathcote
- Love In A Bottle, Midnights Voice
- Oh Mediterranean sea, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Ramblings of Devils Workshop, Nalini Chaturvedi