I Made a Mistake
I'm tired of wakin' up
To this same story.
Life's h*ll, I hate
But there's no glory.
What would I give
If you really believed I was sorry?
And I can hardly believe my fate,
But it's slapping me in the face.
There's just nothing I wouldn't give...
But what's done is done.
That's the way that it is.
Now I'm asking you for this:
A second chance, just to prove I'm different.
(Written sometime between June and July 2007)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Made a Mistake by Dama Tristeza )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Am Human, Marites C. Cayetano
- Is Isolation, Rohit Sapra
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya
- Cowards, Hardik Vaidya
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...