Why love? Why hate?
Does it last?
No, that's fate.
'I love you! I love you! '
Words I don't wanna hear.
This bullsh*t is already hurting my ears.
I thought I'd be smart;
I'm a fool like the rest...
Should've known a guy's brain resides in his pants.
So I'm a bit bitter;
Can't deny what's true,
I suppose I've lost most my mental youth.
It just seems to me,
After all of that time:
Is anyone truly worth all the crying?
I guess I just don't wanna waste all my youth
Waiting for a fairytale that'll never come true......
(Written: 7-11-07. Submitted 7-12-07.)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fairytale by Dama Tristeza )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Yes, Mother Nature Teaches Bards..., Dr John Celes
- Tonic Pain, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- In the Absence of Light, F. J. Thomas
- Give me a drink, Diana Rosser
- White Power, F. J. Thomas
- Sweet Dreams, Sambanath Denis
- My unjust God, Nalini Chaturvedi
- continue counting..., Mandolyn ...
- the tail of poet, ademola oluwabusayo
- the way of the world, ademola oluwabusayo