I Am Me
This is me;
I won't change.
Love me or hate me;
Doesn't matter, I'm to blame.
Controversial to the core,
You'll see what there is, nothing more.
Accuse me of something,
I may prove you right.
I'm a little gift;
FedEx'd from h*ll.
Sorry, Mum and Dad,
You didn't deserve this; Oh, well.
I guess it's a pity
That people like you
Should have a daughter
They can't bear to endure.
(Written: 7-11-07. Submitted 7-12-07.)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am Me by Dama Tristeza )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Speak up Luciana Berger MP, Barney Rooney
- Is this why Kurdistan?, Nassy Fesharaki
- A Filthy Creature, Shemsi Elsani
- Hear The Rain Typing, Kyle Schlicher
- 12 Hour Ceasefire, Not Here
- An english Or American Beauty Want I For.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Cancer, Nassy Fesharaki
- Choosing The China Pattern For The Weddi.., mary douglas
- Bending lies into your truth, Leylek D. Sovura
- Chaos on 11-12-2007, Kyle Schlicher