I Am Me
This is me;
I won't change.
Love me or hate me;
Doesn't matter, I'm to blame.
Controversial to the core,
You'll see what there is, nothing more.
Accuse me of something,
I may prove you right.
I'm a little gift;
FedEx'd from h*ll.
Sorry, Mum and Dad,
You didn't deserve this; Oh, well.
I guess it's a pity
That people like you
Should have a daughter
They can't bear to endure.
(Written: 7-11-07. Submitted 7-12-07.)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am Me by Dama Tristeza )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Maddening Dance, Tony Adah
- Alternative Prayer, Phil Soar
- I appear, gajanan mishra
- Young Wife's Longing, Paul Sebastian
- Ants Crawling, Naveed Akram
- applying online, lee fones
- Stay not away, gajanan mishra
- Ah! Little Woodlouse - Are You Unreal?, Brian P FitzGerald
- You Will Always Learn, Naveed Akram
- What can I do, gajanan mishra