Count Down To Christmas
On the twelfth day to Christmas I promised and encouraged all to be kind
One the eleventh day of Christmas
My conscience spake to me
Forgive, that I may be forgiven
On the tenth day to Christmas I Pledge my love to you
On the ninth day to Christmas I pray that all I've said will stand true
On the eighth day to Christmas I began to wonder what will I do
On the seventh day to Christmas I found the solution to be true
On the sixth day to Christmas I realized how much I really love you
On the the fifth day to Christmas I contemplate what to do...
On the forth day to Christmas I lost it with you
On the third day to Christmas I shop I shop the day through
On the day before Christmas I'm jolly as jolly as I can be
On Christmas day you will get to unwrap me and see who will I really be
Karen Lee's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Count Down To Christmas by Karen Lee )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh