Hurtfully your claws tear into flesh.
Horridly they exhale pain and blood.
You mercilessly cast your hypnotizing looks
And grin with a ghastly gruesome smile.
You steal the silver from moonlight's rays,
And cast it cautiously upon your hair.
You use the black-night as your secret veil.
Now you are present, and then you're thin air.
No scary shadows frighten your stature
Among them you wretchedly reign.
The world itself shivers of your gloomy phantom.
For you are the living terror per se!
Bloody veins slither your face,
Poison and venom are filled, hither.
You bite with your teeth wherever you can.
Because your greed has never an end!
Crows and ravens, and famishing wolves,
Are your only friends remained.
Death didn't want you, therefore back it brought you,
So that who's alive, to suffer like hell...
Besa Dede's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Count Dracula by Besa Dede )
- Vieze oren, Schone ogen, Madrason writer
- The Purple Lady., Achill Ladd
- My World, Douglas ClearyMaxwell
- Just Write It, Mark R. Elias
- A PHOTOGRAPH OF MYSELF AT AGE TEN, TAKEN.., NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- Dainty Little Poem, Mark R. Elias
- 1959, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- TRANSIENT, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- எப்பொழுதும்!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Peddle Witches, Lilly Emery
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(c. 600 BCE)