Coveted Circular Crowns, Acrostic
Rock ledges in moss covered mosaic
Formations drenched by a cold Atlantic
Rain shone with a facade of white marble
Chiseled perfection against the arbor
Wind. Centuries in the making minute
Sculpted patterns comprise formidable
Earthen structures layered with rich colors
Born of palettes with purple tinged velour
Protrusions, sullen reds, orange laced browns
Imprinting coveted circular crowns.
A festival of terra cotta scenes
Harsh landscapes prompt iridescent dreams
Silent within the boundaries that stage
Beauty into a voluptuous rage.
On pitiless edges, rock slides will fault
Our careless steps as we attempt to vault
Eyes of the world that have stood for ages.
earthen born protrusions
imprinting a harsh
silent beauty on our eyes.
Captain Cur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Coveted Circular Crowns, Acrostic by Captain Cur )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Did you read them?
- Schooldays, michael walker
- There's no prescription to your doom, Mark Heathcote
- समनि नायथाय- 03, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stretched To Depths, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Mutilated Is A Liberation, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Days Until Hell., Always Dream
- βέƦẙḽ Dṏṽ's Jumpstarting Creativity: Les.., Beryl Dov
- समनि नायथाय- 02, Ronjoy Brahma
- HUSTLING 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Blah de blah, Christian Lacdael