Crossing the Heartland my Love.
To wander amongst fields of roses madder than you; to merge in a serene accomplishment and taste the wonders of loves success.
To feel the touch of a love in the dark that fans in daylight a white fire eternal. We seek not truth and stay confounded by what draw moths to flame; this thing called Love.
Am I not flesh; how do I feel, this heart, this thing called Love?
Show me today, show me my way, to this thing called Love
Azriel Dreams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crossing the Heartland my Love. by Azriel Dreams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Rain, Joseph Paintsil
- Haiku, Noah Body
- Capitalist List Esteem Apex Peak Cut Down, Terence G. Craddock
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...