Crossing the Heartland my Love.
To wander amongst fields of roses madder than you; to merge in a serene accomplishment and taste the wonders of loves success.
To feel the touch of a love in the dark that fans in daylight a white fire eternal. We seek not truth and stay confounded by what draw moths to flame; this thing called Love.
Am I not flesh; how do I feel, this heart, this thing called Love?
Show me today, show me my way, to this thing called Love
Azriel Dreams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crossing the Heartland my Love. by Azriel Dreams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- daily sports pun, lee fones
- humpback whales doing stuff in the ocean, Mandolyn Wind
- Your Difficult Test, Mark Kosek
- New Orleans Cries, Monica Lanier
- The Heat of the Sun, Jacqueline Nash
- the desert knows whats up, Mandolyn Wind
- When the Moon Descends, F. J. Thomas
- body part man, lee fones
- MY HEART IS CLEAN, BUT HIS HEART IS DARK, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- How to Please a Tomato, Monk E. Biz