I think about you day after day
I remember when we first spoke
and what we talked about
I remember getting lost in you eyes
as you where talking.
I wish some day
we will be together.
I go to hoping I will dream about you
because you don't know
about this crush I have on you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (crush by Alison Mills )
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate
- Here We Go Again, Dylon Cain
- Bitter Slave, S. I. Rednow
- The Pilot, S. I. Rednow
- Happy Times are Coming, michael hagwood