RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Literate potential fills me unexpectantly with a
curious wonder, taking me off into a universe of
Experiencing a freedom of sorts, a defining of
who I am and who I'd like to be.
Raising an inner awareness of spiritual necessity,
allowing it to claim my soul without reserve.
Sensing a delicate amount of tacit hesitance,
holding back thoughts with an energy of untold
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Curious Wonder by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Look up or down, hasmukh amathalal
- Igor, Von Kimball Barney
- Does He Think Of Me, Brianna Kimball
- Live the life king size, hasmukh amathalal
- Tropic Interlude, Liilia Talts Morrison
- The Bear and the Crow, Stephen Katona
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul