RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Literate potential fills me unexpectantly with a curious wonder, taking me off into a universe of spacious contentment, letting me experience a freedom of sorts, a defining of who I am and who I'd like to be.
Raising an inner awareness of spiritual necessity, allowing it to claim my soul without reserve.
Sensing a delicate amount of tacit hesitance, holding back thoughts with an energy of untold mirth.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Curious Wonder by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Remembrance, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Romance, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Spring In The Factory, Nikola Vaptsarov
- The Nile, Ruth Whitman
- Beautiful Hitchhiker, Ronald Chapman
- She Walks, Aparna Chatterjee
- Rain, Ronald Chapman
- A BIG LIAR, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Grandma's Garden, Ronald Chapman
- Poems In Blank Verse, Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthe ..