Why cant i do anything right,
I hurt so bad i cry myself to sleep everynight.
In a relationship, friends or at home,
In the end i always feel im alone.
The hurtfull things that you say,
All my unanswered prayers, with my faith fading away.
Tearstained eyes, with blood dried wrists,
You thought you read my life like a book, but in between the lines are the things You missed.
One day were happy, the next theres a fight,
I'm always wrong because you made yourself the judge of whose right.
At days end i want to live no longer,
As i grow weak you seem to grow even stronger.
I want to scream, as you start to yell,
Hoping one day to get out of this hell.
I cry even harder as i walk through the rain,
Wondering why i am cursed with such horrible pain.
I watch my blood, watch it run down,
Quietly as it falls to the ground.
So many words with no one to hear,
A thousand and one, in just one little tear.
I want to feel numb so i dont have to fear,
That every day ill live the same nightmare.
As i close my eyes, i throw my life out the door,
I lock it away so i wont have to be sore.
As i fall asleep, i say my good-bye,
Hoping this time ill finally die.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cursed by Karissa Earley )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1886 - 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
Poem of the Day
- Much more powerful, gajanan mishra
- Lahoo, Lahoo Ek Dastaan, Yasmeen Khan
- Thoughts While Waiting in the ER, Donal Mahoney
- Graduate school first semester: so here .., Cheryl Savageau
- Toll of human safety., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I am not ready to say I am unfortunate, gajanan mishra
- Yesterday's Snow, Marilyn Lott
- Ego, Denise Duhamel
- Life and Heaven, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Rain Song, Khaled Mattawa