Why cant i do anything right,
I hurt so bad i cry myself to sleep everynight.
In a relationship, friends or at home,
In the end i always feel im alone.
The hurtfull things that you say,
All my unanswered prayers, with my faith fading away.
Tearstained eyes, with blood dried wrists,
You thought you read my life like a book, but in between the lines are the things You missed.
One day were happy, the next theres a fight,
I'm always wrong because you made yourself the judge of whose right.
At days end i want to live no longer,
As i grow weak you seem to grow even stronger.
I want to scream, as you start to yell,
Hoping one day to get out of this hell.
I cry even harder as i walk through the rain,
Wondering why i am cursed with such horrible pain.
I watch my blood, watch it run down,
Quietly as it falls to the ground.
So many words with no one to hear,
A thousand and one, in just one little tear.
I want to feel numb so i dont have to fear,
That every day ill live the same nightmare.
As i close my eyes, i throw my life out the door,
I lock it away so i wont have to be sore.
As i fall asleep, i say my good-bye,
Hoping this time ill finally die.
Karissa Earley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cursed by Karissa Earley )
- Building Bricks, Jude Ogunade
- A Hydro Odyssey, Patrick Czyz
- Salvation, Earth And Sadness, Tony Adah
- Perspective, Patrick Czyz
- flesh to flesh, jaquesha webb
- Make it a new day., Patrick Czyz
- A Deadly Romance, Akhtar Jawad
- Tear Stained Haiku, Patrick Czyz
- It Hurts When Your're Letting Go, Marvin Tordillos
- Where Is The Faith Kept, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)