LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland
'Cursed With A Blessing'
You have a gift like no other,
Getting hurt by your so called 'lover'_
For the beautiful girls out there getting used _
Mentally, emotionally and sexually abused_
There are scars, not on your face.
But your heart is bruised_
So you tempt to hide it in the dark,
Praying you didn't leave a trail of clues_
A curse or a blessing?
If only you got choose_
Your beauty is your curse,
Being treated as a muse_
Cursed by a blessing,
With Body language wrote in cursive.
Open eyes to this world,
That's a show with Closing curtains_
What is life to you girl?
And What am I to you now?
Searching for love,
just to find out it was only a Visage_
All that Make up on your face,
Covered by an impenetrable mirage_
Surrounded by friends,
Who think small... But Live Large_
Your brain is a maze, and amazing.
Their's are just a 2 park garage_
So shallow, a lot of fellows say hello...
But marriage material? Hell No!
Are you though? I'd guess so_
Looking like a princess,
These guys want you trapped so...
If you become a mommy(mummy)
You'll be cursed like a Pharaoh_
Cursed by society,
You are blessed physically_
But you have a cursed life,
That you apparently live for free_
You deserve to be a Mrs.
So you get missed so Miserably_
I spot you, you're never missed.
You are witnessed so vividly_
But if you need a smile girl,
you can always visit me_
LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Cursed With A Blessing' by LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Snow-Flakes. (Birds Of Passage. Flight T.., Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Of Dreams And Heroes, Mark Gillem
- LAMENT FOR THE FALLEN SAF-PNP BROTHERS, MELVIN BANGGOLLAY
- All the joy, Nick Kler
- Ode to Jokowi, Sari Mavi
- ಶೂನ್ಯ, Deepak Malapur
- Here We Are In The Year 2015, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Woodcutter, prayash purush
- A Deprived Child, Dona Jean
- Meditation, Rimni chakravarty
- Dear! It Has To Be you, Rimni chakravarty