cuz of him 2
Y does all this pain keep flooding into my life when I try to forget it all
When I try to deal with it, it becomes too much.
Most people I try to talk to think I’m insane
Y did he do that to me
It keep replaying in my head over and over again
I don’t know who else to trust
It leading me down a path of sin
I don’t know why it leads me to cutting
He hurt me for many years and no one saw the pain I was in
He will never know exactly why I hate him
He affected all my relationships
I am scared to even commit to the person I love
How can I forget what he did?
How can I move on in my life?
I need to learn to deal without a bottle in my hand
I need to learn that guys aren’t all like that man
I’m scared that he’ll keep haunting me
It so bad that I still feel the knife to my throat when ever I smell pine air freshener
It takes me back to feeling helpless even though there were four guys there
I just don’t know what to do except to start drinking again
But in reality it don’t help the pain.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (cuz of him 2 by AURORA BANNECKJ )
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy
- With contentment, hasmukh amathalal
- Not Mini-Apolis, Von Kimball Barney
- NO TIME WASTED, Peter LeBuhn
- Our World, Claude H Oliver II