Is It Poetry
Of darkness and the placed beneath.
Things like that
they suck at your toes.
The snow retreats
and they looked once or twice.
You know what to do,
you are vulnerable especially
Here's where, what and why.
The darkness once were good there are.
I played in you're sweetness,
it tasted of.
I liked words like moist and wetting.
To rain and dampened waves the sea?
Here feel in my pocket right now.
Darkness is merely one shade
of black covered by white
because of who you are.
Would you really
approach it in the vacuum of darkness?
You can read whatsoever to a child
words I mean.
Before it comes back as it was.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Darkness by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid