Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Darling Sorrow Nectar
Hallo Darling Sorrow,
My poverty’s mistress,
The semen of my stored manliness,
With you my life’s wick finds grace.
You are my no where’s Mistress,
The burning hearth of my happiness.
The Fate that turns me shelter less,
A staggering haggard that never begs.
My flesh and bone-made -feet,
Steel -spirited, -trample granite.
And stony Everest height,
Wither away in a breath.
Darling Sorrow with your swath,
The Atman in me rise in wrath,
And I deny death and birth,
In your boiler died my impulse’s mirth.
Forlorn, wretched, and outcast,
Triumphant flags in my ship’s mast.
For your love, now I pity the foolish monarchs,
Who being blinded with happiness vainly bark.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Darling Sorrow Nectar by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(June 27, 1936 - February 13, 2010)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Christmas Carol, Sara Teasdale
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Boy Who Laughed At Santa Claus, Ogden Nash
Poem of the Day
- A Thought A Head, Ima Ryma
- **कधी कधी **, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge
- ** सागं ना 2 **, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge
- ** अबोल भावना मनातल्या **, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge
- I am Not Alone, Sandra Feldman
- When the flower withers, Leong Ming Loong
- चादंण रात, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge
- The Scheme, Tony Adah
- The Worry, Leong Ming Loong
- जो अब तन्हा ही निकला तो, ज़माना साथ चलता है, Abhishek Omprakash Mishra