Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Darling Sorrow Nectar
Hallo Darling Sorrow,
My poverty’s mistress,
The semen of my stored manliness,
With you my life’s wick finds grace.
You are my no where’s Mistress,
The burning hearth of my happiness.
The Fate that turns me shelter less,
A staggering haggard that never begs.
My flesh and bone-made -feet,
Steel -spirited, -trample granite.
And stony Everest height,
Wither away in a breath.
Darling Sorrow with your swath,
The Atman in me rise in wrath,
And I deny death and birth,
In your boiler died my impulse’s mirth.
Forlorn, wretched, and outcast,
Triumphant flags in my ship’s mast.
For your love, now I pity the foolish monarchs,
Who being blinded with happiness vainly bark.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Darling Sorrow Nectar by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Greeting Cards, Sara Fielder
- The Lorry From The North, Tony Adah
- Father's Admonition, Tony Adah
- Those who lose, Luv Artem
- The Making of Me: Tune Me Up, Niealie Petit
- Show Your Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Time Is Of Love, Naveed Akram
- The Wings Of Time, Noah Body
- Passing By The Pond, Tony Adah
- Ode to Now, David Whalen