David & Goliath
Hebrew Bible (Christian Old Testament)
They described him as a Giant!
But this Goliath is a very skinny person
In his sixties and an orphan.
He seeks a relative in the World
And he met David the gravedigger in an old Bakery.
But not that David The King of future Israel.
They came to know each other
And lived together.
Goliath helps David in his diggings.
And one morning David didn't wake up
And Goliath completed his job.
The story tells that Goliath died in his Centinarian!
*[ My Grandson grumbles to make a story using the name David who brings bread in his bicycle for them.]
nimal dunuhinga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (David & Goliath by nimal dunuhinga )
- A Bystander, Sibghatullah Khan
- A Leaf of Small Boat, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- Forget Forgive Focus Follow and have Fai.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- I Wrote Too Much, Shalom Freedman
- If You are Sad, Turn the Pages, Hebert Logerie
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov