You didn't smile!
You were trembled, and tired
And.. feverish, you were!
Your eyebrows arched
And your lips tight
And I didn't smile..
You were anxious,
you swallow the fear
For the fear on me
While, I was growing up!
Aah my little heart..
If you were a herb for his cure..
I would surpassed my heart
Before the death, block your
Eyes from me..!
Fatima Nusairat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dear DAD by Fatima Nusairat )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Limbo, Seamus Heaney
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Peace. A Study, Charles Stuart Calverley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(1886 - 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)