My father, oh, my father
Do not go in silence
I feel it on your lips
Say it! Say something!
Do not disappear in dumbness
Let it go!
I am in the air in your lungs
Do not close your eyelids
Look at me!
I see myself in the waves in your eyes
Delay your absence
Look at me and hold me
Like the shadow in your wings
Fatima Nusairat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dear father by Fatima Nusairat )
- To Jean Redpath, mary douglas
- ...A LOVE SONG, Ken e Hall
- The destiny, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Chibok Girls, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- Sab bhar kiya tha..., Azhar Sabri
- Taqraar mohabbat me..., Azhar Sabri
- In Joyous Distress, Margaret Alice Second
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos