death and birthday!
day after tomorrow is my birthday
but i wont celebrate it, no, noway
there will be no party, lets say sorry in advance
you left me in my BD, how lucky iam, what a chance,
do you need a party, ok fine
you, tears and gloom are invited, our appoinment will be at 9!
candles candles look how madly i do cry
so stop dancing infront of my tearfull eye
there is a knife beside the cake
, do you mean i have to commit suicide?
ok close your eyes, close, now open, i have died!
negar shahnouri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (death and birthday! by negar shahnouri )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Henry David Thoreau
(12 July 1817 – 6 May 1862)
Poem of the Day
- The Watchers, Aaryan Deshpande
- Not necessarily, hasmukh amathalal
- I embrace my pen, gajanan mishra
- Loveless Love, Paul Hartal
- But vicinty, hasmukh amathalal
- Past Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Still Small Voice, Leong Ming Loong
- Gap and divide, hasmukh amathalal
- Love Is Hard, Is It Poetry
- Mulugkhw..., Swrji Basumatary