Death Becomes Friend?
Death become friend,
no its not a sin,
my family hurted me so much,
leaving me with no one to trust,
I hate to fill this way,
but death seems like a better thing,
i hate to bring this feeling in sight,
but i can never hide from leaving fright,
death become friend,
cause no one is hear to listen to me,
to care for me,
to love me,
no, im not crazy,
I just wish to be heard,
but death came,
and offered me a part,
in its heart.
kaliaha hogue's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death Becomes Friend? by kaliaha hogue )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Forever Crying Angel, Vlad Mutuleanu
- ThankYou!, Geetha Jayakumar
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Day 28 of July 2014, Erica Borges
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz