Death With Dignity In Canada Oct 29th,2012
If the church has forbidden death with dignity; what else have they banned?
Are pedophile priests still hidden in this multicultural land?
Are abortions allowed to kill unborn babies here and there?
Should I apologize for being so bold and showing that I care?
If the States of Oregon and Washington can change things around,
Should the other states and should Canada hear the campaign sound?
Could we all die in dignity instead of devastating pain?
I think it would be better to hear the death-with-dignity campaign.
If ladies can have abortions here and there; then and now,
Why can't we have death-with-dignity instead of a pompous row?
Is it illegal or a sin or disgusting to talk about this?
Several European countries have it now, including the Swiss
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Death With Dignity In Canada Oct 29th,2012 by James Bredin )
- Shriveled Up In The Heart Of A Rose, Is It Poetry
- Where Are We Headed, Katherine Nordhaus
- Breathing To Death, Kay Ugwuzor
- They Know It's Halloween, Bruce Larkin
- In Reality, jackie compton
- My Unobtained, The Astronomer
- Simply Spoken A Figment, Heather Burns
- Simply Spoken Preparing, Heather Burns
- to trip with you on the road again would.., Mandolyn ...
- Lost In Nothing, jackie compton
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)