Death With Dignity In Canada Oct 29th,2012
If the church has forbidden death with dignity; what else have they banned?
Are pedophile priests still hidden in this multicultural land?
Are abortions allowed to kill unborn babies here and there?
Should I apologize for being so bold and showing that I care?
If the States of Oregon and Washington can change things around,
Should the other states and should Canada hear the campaign sound?
Could we all die in dignity instead of devastating pain?
I think it would be better to hear the death-with-dignity campaign.
If ladies can have abortions here and there; then and now,
Why can't we have death-with-dignity instead of a pompous row?
Is it illegal or a sin or disgusting to talk about this?
Several European countries have it now, including the Swiss
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Death With Dignity In Canada Oct 29th,2012 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Wishes Granted, Bill Cantrell
- Killer instinct mind, Mark Heathcote
- Book Condition: (Fairest of the) Fair, mary douglas
- It's The Fairy Queen Out Of Sight In Pal.., mary douglas
- *VII*- To Love, Leslie Guylee Cron
- Every Man Remembered!, Denis Martindale
- White Frosted Cake Viewed At Ages 6 and 7, mary douglas
- Imprimatura, mary douglas
- What Catfish Is For - Meditation In Caro.., Warren Falcon
- Forgotten Waltz No.2 (After Liszt), mary douglas