James Bredin (1933 / Ennis Canada)
Death With Dignity Now Oct 1st 2012
The big problem that humans have, is our approaching death,
And the appointed High Court wont allow DWD just yet,
We are stuck with the problem of how to bring about change,
Our politicians are too busy to stop what they are doing and arrange.
There is dignity in dying if it is properly planned,
But DWD is prohibited as the High Court has banned,
And our big problem is that we are all going to die,
And there is nothing we can do about it and I don't know why.
If the Americans can have DWD in some states,
Could we have it by province or is that too much to debate?
After all, we have abortions everywhere, wall to wall,
Therefore DWD should not be illegal - not at all.
Poet Other Poems
- A Big Black Hole... May 9th,2013
- A BINGO HALL... DEC 5TH,2013
- A BINGO HALL... FEB 21TH,2014
- A BLUE MOON... NOV 23RD,2012
- A CANADIAN DEMOCRATIC DICTATOR
- A CANADIAN ELECTION... MAY 26TH,2013
- A CANADIAN TEA PARTY
- A CONSTITUTION LIKE THE SWISS... JAN 19T...
- A Forbidden Subject
- A GIRL IN DERRY June 19th,2011
- A Group of Appoıntees
- A HUNDRED THOUSAND CANADIAN REASONS
- A National Referendum... March 1st,2014
- A Need For Binding Rederendums... Mar 20...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem