M.D Dinesh Nair
1.ILLUSION OF TIMES
A breeze passes by me and there blooms a smile on my face
A wind blows over my home and its roof is shaken and
A hurricane embraces my people around and a landscape is erased.
2.A BABY ON SEARCH
A girl falls in love with a beast
Passion gives her a baby
And he later searches for an answer around.
3.MY DOG FOR SALE!
My dog has only one tail to wag
But I add one more tail to him and he wags both
Now I would like to put him for sale!
4.SHE WEEPS NOT..
She sobs and sighs for a while to my anguish first
But there is not even a drop of tear to fall to my surprise
And I won`t believe her grief to be genuine to her shock.
5.WHEN THE DECEMBER HOPES NOT SHATTERED
Jesus wishes to come down to the earth,
But his father says, 'Not now, my son'
A race in 'waiting' rejoices to no end.
6.THY KINGDOM COMETH NOT!
Why your kingdom comes not? God, you are to answer
As this wait is too unconvincing, we begin to ask
Even as your race gets ready to fade out for ever.
7.THE ART OF SAVING A DOLLAR
My shoes are tight and worn out
And so I begin to trim down my feet
This is a bloody act of saving a dollar!
M.D Dinesh Nair's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (DECEMBER TRIPLETS by M.D Dinesh Nair )
Did you read them?
- Shot By An Angry Voice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- mornings, Howard MacDougall
- One Forgets, Naveed Akram
- See The Water, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood