Magic Box Poems
- Eulogy For my thousand dreams and broken wing, As some ...
- First Person Scattering words I pick them up one by one Put...
- Recovery Life has moved forward, Time turned to five ...
- The Common Man Behold! The mighty Common Man! Coming to ...
- Being Gay The heart concealed Behind the facade, Desire ...
- Opening Magic Box I'd hold your hand then, As soft as ...
- Lahari (Malayalam) Pranayam oru lahari Athil njanoru ...
From my childhood, I have wondered about Magic Box. Anything and everything asked was coming from a magic box I saw in fourth standard magic show. I firmly believe as such a box exists in this world and that is called mind. My mind. Your mind. Ask anything to it, it'll give you, as long as you are sincere in your need.
So I adapted that 4th standard Magic show and continue to realise my dreams/put effort to realise my dreams by way of using my magic box.
I experience moodswings (depression-recovery, depressoin-recovery) and that reflect my poems. I am not really passionate about being a poet, but I have a vague dream of being a writer. I deleted many of my poems ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
For my thousand dreams and broken wing,
As some final words what would you sing?
How gentle I was or how righteous my acts,
In midst of strong winds how I stayed intact!
How much I loved and how I’ll be missed,
How boldly I saw death and gently kissed,
What would you say? The truth or some lie?
While mourning for me when I simply die?
Silence will win where life looses the game,
Unspoken words cause tears from my frame!