Deep down inside I'm hurting.
Deep down inside I'm crying.
Deep down inside I know there's something wrong but i dont know how or what to do about it.
So I just sit here and think, think about how much I'm hurting and wont tell anybody about how deep down inside I'm DIEING.
I'm Dieing from all the hurt and pain and abuse I've been put through.
And I just sit here and die, die from all the abuse, die from holding everything in, die frm not seeking help when I know I needed
I've gain from it all, all the abuse and pain I've been put through it's killing me and I dont know what to do can you tell me please?
Deep down inside I'm hurting
Deep down inside I know there's something wrong with me but I dont know what to do about it.
But overall deep down inside I'm DIEING.
Ke'Love Moss's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*DEEP DOWN* by Ke'Love Moss )
- Truth is in south, gajanan mishra
- Student, Paul Sebastian
- "While drifting away..." / Bla.., Jeff Gangwer
- Teacher, Paul Sebastian
- A Wrenched Knee, Jeff Gangwer
- Leader, Paul Sebastian
- Gin Again, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Teardrops for flowers flow, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The witches teaparty, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The walking moon, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)