Deep down inside I'm hurting.
Deep down inside I'm crying.
Deep down inside I know there's something wrong but i dont know how or what to do about it.
So I just sit here and think, think about how much I'm hurting and wont tell anybody about how deep down inside I'm DIEING.
I'm Dieing from all the hurt and pain and abuse I've been put through.
And I just sit here and die, die from all the abuse, die from holding everything in, die frm not seeking help when I know I needed
I've gain from it all, all the abuse and pain I've been put through it's killing me and I dont know what to do can you tell me please?
Deep down inside I'm hurting
Deep down inside I know there's something wrong with me but I dont know what to do about it.
But overall deep down inside I'm DIEING.
Ke'Love Moss's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*DEEP DOWN* by Ke'Love Moss )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Don't Say Goodbye, Michael P. McParland
- Enough With the Socks, Babbling Brookes
- Don't Like It?, Michael P. McParland
- Domestic Dreams, Michael P. McParland
- Delicately, Michael P. McParland
- DANCING COLOURS OF POWER, ABAYOMI OGUNNIYI
- Till My End, Michael P. McParland
- A Frozen Soldier, Raymond A. Foss
- Three Sides To Every Story, Michael P. McParland
- Civilian and Soldier, Wole Soyinka