Deep down inside I'm hurting.
Deep down inside I'm crying.
Deep down inside I know there's something wrong but i dont know how or what to do about it.
So I just sit here and think, think about how much I'm hurting and wont tell anybody about how deep down inside I'm DIEING.
I'm Dieing from all the hurt and pain and abuse I've been put through.
And I just sit here and die, die from all the abuse, die from holding everything in, die frm not seeking help when I know I needed
I've gain from it all, all the abuse and pain I've been put through it's killing me and I dont know what to do can you tell me please?
Deep down inside I'm hurting
Deep down inside I know there's something wrong with me but I dont know what to do about it.
But overall deep down inside I'm DIEING.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*DEEP DOWN* by Ke'Love Moss )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- White Power, F. J. Thomas
- Sweet Dreams, Sambanath Denis
- My unjust God, Nalini Chaturvedi
- continue counting me, Mandolyn ...
- the tail of poet, ademola oluwabusayo
- the way of the world, ademola oluwabusayo
- HELPLESS, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- A piece of my ground, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Tick Tock, Michael Mira
- Love Burns, Khairul Ahsan