O Anna Niemus
Definition Of Pro Life
Prolife means no babybombing in Iraq or elsewhere.
Prolife means not to eat animals' murdered corpses called meat.
Prolife means not supporting state murder.. called execution.
Prolife means not killing insects.
Prolife means not harming plants.
There are many human chauvinists who call themselves
prolife but are unconscious about the Divinity Dance in all
beings. Two of the unconscious were Thomas Aquinas
and Augustine, who taught that animals had no souls,
while Francis of Assisi, Anthony of Padua, Clare,
and Mary knew otherwise.
(The above poem is not an opinion either way in the prolife
prochoice debate, for the writer not being omniscient has no
right to judge.
Most of us still kill insects with cars or by purchasing insecticide
sprayed food or in other ways.
Most of us still kill plants.
Yet each day we pray for grace to do better.)
O Anna Niemus's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Definition Of Pro Life by O Anna Niemus )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- More Pleasing To The Eye, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Commitments, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Battle of our own life, binod bastola
- Before you've brushed your teeth, Mark Heathcote
- Arrival, Tony Adah
- Nigeria I Hail Thee, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Her Smile, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- ©Getting Over You, Bandile Matsenjwa
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper