A tale of misery,
People call love.
Singing the joys,
Too much to say,
Yet too little we understand,
We squander our soul,
Just because our lives sit,
On palm of our hands.
A broken life,
A fractured dream,
That’s all I have,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Delusions by Lucifera Santez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Largest house., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Tears Of A Rose, Electric Lady
- I am satisfied with this life, gajanan mishra
- Misogyny, Pius Didier
- Remember This., richard harris
- Animals are there, gajanan mishra
- Someday, Johnny Goyena
- Girl, He Never Loved You, Ronell Warren Alman
- Writing on the wall, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Poetry of Onkar Nath Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey