Mohammad Akmal Nazir
(Democracy in India has become a fun for certain people. The nexus between the corrupt politicians and corrupt officers is responsible for degrading the values of democracy)
People's state for the people, by the people,
But what kind of people?
Criminals, robbers murderers, rapists,
And off-course the corrupts,
These are the people?
honest, simple and plain speaking
If this is democracy,
I denounce it.
Mohammad Akmal Nazir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Democracy by Mohammad Akmal Nazir )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- After Meeting A Foreigner Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- At Last A Rose, Electric Lady
- Needs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Buffaloman Too A Chief Minister In B.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Purpose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sitting In The Time's House, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Nearly Canonized Recently, Monk E. Biz
- Burquawalli, May I Ask, Why Is Saudi Ara.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friend 3, Neela Nath
- Chicken dance, gajanan mishra