Mohammad Akmal Nazir
(Democracy in India has become a fun for certain people. The nexus between the corrupt politicians and corrupt officers is responsible for degrading the values of democracy)
People's state for the people, by the people,
But what kind of people?
Criminals, robbers murderers, rapists,
And off-course the corrupts,
These are the people?
honest, simple and plain speaking
If this is democracy,
I denounce it.
Mohammad Akmal Nazir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Democracy by Mohammad Akmal Nazir )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Pas teje vrapoja, skender iljaz braka
- Takim miqesh..., skender iljaz braka
- Loti i engjellit dhe loti i djallit, skender iljaz braka
- Prime Truth - 12, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 11, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 10, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- The Flying Dutchman , Gert Strydom
- Tu ktheva, o det., skender iljaz braka
- Shkujdesur ecja rrugeve te qytetit, skender iljaz braka
- Retrospektive, skender iljaz braka