Departure Into Bliss
When we depart to Eternal Bliss, found in Christ’s Righteousness,
There wasn’t a thing upon earth, to compare with Heaven’s Worth,
A place our mind can’t comprehend, where eternity, we will spend,
Reigning with The Lord, Jesus Christ, well beyond, this earthly life.
When we reach that Eternal Shore, to live with Christ Forevermore,
With earthly things now behind, former things won’t come to mind,
This, as we shall only begin to see, the Glorious Realm of Eternity,
And with Heaven being so Glorious, things on earth we won’t miss.
Pertaining to our Heavenly destiny, God says little, to you and me,
While God’s reasons are unknown, we understand, we are His own,
And that a place is prepared for us, all by our Savior, Christ Jesus,
In His Father’s Mansion above, afforded to us, all by Christ’s Love.
One of the things that we’re told, in Heaven there’re streets of gold,
And that there will be a Crystal Sea, one of a kind, in all of Eternity,
There will not be a moon or sun, but, an Eternal Light, for everyone,
And there will be no more night, with Christ, The Lamb as The Light.
Friend, this is only a small window, of what Christ, to us, will show,
When we enter that Eternal Bliss, God shall show us more than this,
More than we could imagine, friend, for Eternity simply has no end,
Once we start we’ll never finish, as Heaven’s Glory will not diminish.
Bob Gotti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Departure Into Bliss by Bob Gotti )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass
- Market Traveller Moves Unseen, Terence G. Craddock
- Miss Taken, Marshall Gass
- Shipping Container, Marshall Gass