Mcanthony C. Nwatu
Anchors lost, captains discouraged
to sail their ship across the
great sea which paths to
Brains and skulls run
from the ship of all to
ship of one for safety.
Sailors and passengers
marvel and shiver for
sinking of the past captains
in the great sea.
Brains infiltrated with phobia
for sinking of the past gurus.
Why the exodus of dearest
Why! Why! is it that the
blade is blunt or that
the barber is a novice
what a pity; ewoo!
Phobia disappear courage appear
failure disappear success appear
in all we remain
in all we sail or fly
through sea to ocean.
All i faith for is, whether
we sail or fly, there must be
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dermis by Mcanthony C. Nwatu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Barbaric Veneer Layered History Of This .., Terence G. Craddock
- An Unreal World, Sandra Feldman
- Indifference Sows Consequences, Terence G. Craddock
- I am Instant, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- A World of Lies, Hebert Logerie
- Fenced In To Be Viewed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Eid 2014, mazHur Butt
- Going Mad, Is It Poetry
- My Tears Dry On Their Own, Mpho Tsakata