Mcanthony C. Nwatu
Anchors lost, captains discouraged
to sail their ship across the
great sea which paths to
Brains and skulls run
from the ship of all to
ship of one for safety.
Sailors and passengers
marvel and shiver for
sinking of the past captains
in the great sea.
Brains infiltrated with phobia
for sinking of the past gurus.
Why the exodus of dearest
Why! Why! is it that the
blade is blunt or that
the barber is a novice
what a pity; ewoo!
Phobia disappear courage appear
failure disappear success appear
in all we remain
in all we sail or fly
through sea to ocean.
All i faith for is, whether
we sail or fly, there must be
Mcanthony C. Nwatu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dermis by Mcanthony C. Nwatu )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- The Mousetrap, Herbert Nehrlich
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- If You Could, Brian J. Stafford
- Melancholy of a dreamer, Jonathan De Vocht
- The snow makes me happy., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Nilgiri Tahrs., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Wild boars., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Father Damiern, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Thunder In The Distance, Susan Lacovara
- Grant me Love! Demon., Leylek D. Sovura
- Test is on, Nassy Fesharaki
- Post Script, Susan Lacovara