Keeping secrets we never know,
Many went and had lost their ways;
Rich merchants and camels in rows,
Silence is like a scary beast.
Sand storms and circulating winds;
Land of dunes and fading cries,
Unanswered voices are constantly dying.
Life is scared to take it’s abide.
Rain hardly thinks to take its ride.
Day is wilder under stocking sun.
Sand doesn’t let any tree or plant
Vastness seems infinite;
Evil conquers it in a gloomy night.
One who stays in it, will risk the life.
Zaibar Zee's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Desert by Zaibar Zee )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blue!, Ronald Chapman
- A Mistake, Morgan Michaels
- Cold Dreams, Ronald Chapman
- THE WAILING STRIP, Mohamed Yussuf
- Cold Days, Ronald Chapman
- Clouds, Ronald Chapman
- This Night, Neela Nath
- Chuseok Korean Thanksgiving Day (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Chocolate, Ronald Chapman
- Children Playing, Ronald Chapman