Zaibar Zee Poems
- ...Light Brings hopes in the life, light Travels with a ...
- Submission Poems - o Allah You...
- Submission Poems - qur’an This is the noble Qur’an, A ...
- Monologue (Earth) My name Earth I am alive Many depart and ...
- I Am A Bad Man I have much yet not gratify Try all leisure ...
- You Are My Life I feel you around, When I am alone; When ...
- He Wants Her He was looking for her whole his life. He tried...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Zaibar Zee
Brings hopes in the life, light
Travels with a greater might, light
Gives vision to many eyes, light
A colorful horizon on eastside, light
Seems coming form the heights, light
Over comes evils of the night, light
To the darkness it always strikes, light
Faster than any flight, light
For many beings it is a diet, light
Thunder seems snatching sight, light
Rainbow is at wide, light
Spreads everywhere at sunrise, light
Over sky all white, light
Gives impact always bright, light
Shows path, put on right, light
If one thinks it is a life, ...