Zaibar Zee Poems
- Monologue (Earth) My name Earth I am alive Many depart and ...
- ...Light Brings hopes in the life, light Travels with a ...
- I Am A Bad Man I have much yet not gratify Try all leisure ...
- You Are My Life I feel you around, When I am alone; When ...
- He Wants Her He was looking for her whole his life. He tried...
- She Was An Eternal Life In a hot summer with a bottle of ...
- Love Love is sweeter than any sweet Love is bitter than ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Zaibar Zee
My name Earth I am alive
Many depart and many arrive
Millions creatures I give life
I was nothing before a strike
It was just a smoke strive
I was dead then in drive
To me water made arrive
Water gave me a life
It was billions years before
I have day and have night
Night is dark day is bright
I have moon with reflected light
I am protected, covered tight
I am rotating, moving all right
Sun is making all me light
Sun for me a source of life
I am laden inside, out side
My nature is peace, makes all satisfy