She was my friend,
And she was young. She was
Always there for
Me to talk to and loads of fun.
Almost like a sister you’ve
Never had. And now that she’s
Gone I miss her oh
So bad. She was beautiful
And kind. And always
Had a loving heart.
But had a somewhat
Sad smile. It’s just
Makes me cry because
I know I wont see you
For a long while.
If only I was there
That night to be the
One who got smashed by
The car, It would
Have been me lying on the tar.
But we would all be fine.
We would all be alive.
What did I do for
God to choose for you
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Desiree by Nicole Rawls )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1498 - 1546)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- I am Hades Sweet Persephone, Tiger Auntunette
- Wisdom And Knowledge, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Child Slaughter, douglas scotney
- A slave to situation,, Aftab Alam
- Arctic Hero?, Denis Martindale
- The fate, gajanan mishra
- Five Cherry Blossoms To Despair., Martin Engstrom
- Depths Of Truth, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- You are not allowed to walk, gajanan mishra
- If you want success, gajanan mishra