She was my friend,
And she was young. She was
Always there for
Me to talk to and loads of fun.
Almost like a sister you’ve
Never had. And now that she’s
Gone I miss her oh
So bad. She was beautiful
And kind. And always
Had a loving heart.
But had a somewhat
Sad smile. It’s just
Makes me cry because
I know I wont see you
For a long while.
If only I was there
That night to be the
One who got smashed by
The car, It would
Have been me lying on the tar.
But we would all be fine.
We would all be alive.
What did I do for
God to choose for you
Nicole Rawls's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Desiree by Nicole Rawls )
- when i inhaled you, Mandolyn ...
- A Crazy Noisy Bird, Wasim Akram
- ZZ The Many Ways Soldiers Die, Saiom Shriver
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander