She was my friend,
And she was young. She was
Always there for
Me to talk to and loads of fun.
Almost like a sister you’ve
Never had. And now that she’s
Gone I miss her oh
So bad. She was beautiful
And kind. And always
Had a loving heart.
But had a somewhat
Sad smile. It’s just
Makes me cry because
I know I wont see you
For a long while.
If only I was there
That night to be the
One who got smashed by
The car, It would
Have been me lying on the tar.
But we would all be fine.
We would all be alive.
What did I do for
God to choose for you
Nicole Rawls's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Desiree by Nicole Rawls )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Eyes speak, hasmukh amathalal
- My First Laptop, Richard Flappa
- pop prose that turns to poo, Mandolyn ...