Destined for Failure
America, she made me see
she had little dignity, shown
from a weakness of favoritism.
She completely exhausted
her eyes in anger, as she held grip of me.
She didn't care
anymore for herself.
She made me bitter, for her
remorse and anger, she had
towards her sons of light,
her sons of peace.
She was destined for failure, her character
was valued low.
I see her lips are daily
struggle of lies.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Destined for Failure by Alex Blea )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Two Boys in my Life, Minerva Montecalvo
- I am a Plate of Rice, Minerva Montecalvo
- Simply Me, Minerva Montecalvo
- Moves On, Socheata Mok
- Irom I Miss You, Lalit Kaira
- The Treasures I Have, Minerva Montecalvo
- If I were a pet, Nassy Fesharaki
- Comforts in the dark, Mark Heathcote
- Million Billion Dollar Elite Divorce Cou.., Terence G. Craddock
- Prophet, Nassy Fesharaki