Destined for Failure
America, she made me see
she had little dignity, shown
from a weakness of favoritism.
She completely exhausted
her eyes in anger, as she held grip of me.
She didn't care
anymore for herself.
She made me bitter, for her
remorse and anger, she had
towards her sons of light,
her sons of peace.
She was destined for failure, her character
was valued low.
I see her lips are daily
struggle of lies.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Destined for Failure by Alex Blea )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare