Destined for Failure
America, she made me see
she had little dignity, shown
from a weakness of favoritism.
She completely exhausted
her eyes in anger, as she held grip of me.
She didn't care
anymore for herself.
She made me bitter, for her
remorse and anger, she had
towards her sons of light,
her sons of peace.
She was destined for failure, her character
was valued low.
I see her lips are daily
struggle of lies.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Destined for Failure by Alex Blea )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prime Truth - 95, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 94, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Whatever Happened?, Mark Kosek
- Prime Truth - 93, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Lacertilian Writers, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Painful Throbbing Tides, Michael McParland
- This World, Sandra Feldman
- Prime Truth - 92, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Gold Star Mother, Charles Hancock
- Oooooohgust, Ferdinand L Quintos