Whispers and soft kisses in the dark,
Eyes shining from the light of the candles,
Inside I can feel you reaching for me.
I can't bear this pain,
For I only have you for this short time,
But need you eternally.
Our presence pass so quickly,
Yet seem to last forever.
I can't wait another lifetime,
For our souls to be together.
With every era,
It's the same,
A few stolen moments,
In which we never feel shame.
Maybe in the next eon,
We will finally be as one,
Like destiny had designed.
Until then, my love,
I am forever yours,
The stars as your guide.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Destiny? by Leigh Ladd )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Only, laxami Cards
- आय' दैज्लां, Ronjoy Brahma
- Was Lawrence A Sadhu? The Sadhu of Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A sad sot..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Do You Think? (Are You Only Gifted & Tal.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Bereaved, Susmit Panda
- True love, Einar Johan Wetaas
- Incredible Semi-final of 2014 FIFA World.., rajendran muthiah
- Roller Coaster, Jeffrey Lee
- A Late Night Dream, Jeffrey Lee