Whispers and soft kisses in the dark,
Eyes shining from the light of the candles,
Inside I can feel you reaching for me.
I can't bear this pain,
For I only have you for this short time,
But need you eternally.
Our presence pass so quickly,
Yet seem to last forever.
I can't wait another lifetime,
For our souls to be together.
With every era,
It's the same,
A few stolen moments,
In which we never feel shame.
Maybe in the next eon,
We will finally be as one,
Like destiny had designed.
Until then, my love,
I am forever yours,
The stars as your guide.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Destiny? by Leigh Ladd )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
Poem of the Day
- The ascent of peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- no one's favorite..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- आज आंसू बहाओ - Suffering, yashovardhan kulkarni
- I loved you more than enough.., Rene Perera
- The victory of peace and truth., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Festival for unity(Republic -Day Celebra.., Aftab Alam
- Love Note 5, Michael P. McParland
- Attempts for peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- THE GREAT UNKNOWN - Determined the world, sEaN nOrTh
- A Small Rest 2, Michael P. McParland