Did You See Her On The Bus Or On The Train?
Did you see her on the bus or on the train?
It's been years, but I still feel the pain.
She was the only one who meant anything to me.
I used to think of her constantly.
I remember how she helped me through night after night.
Our love used to be oh so right.
I wonder if she looks the same as when I knew her.
I used to write love poems to her.
Did she mention what it was like when we were together?
It still breaks my heart that it didn't last forever.
Jeff Fleischer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Did You See Her On The Bus Or On The Train? by Jeff Fleischer )
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dangerous Attraction, Sandra Feldman
- Dogmatic is not charismatic, Aftab Alam
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz
- You are young, hasmukh amathalal
- Poetry, Jesus James Llorico
- Do not ask, hasmukh amathalal
- My View of Heaven, Von Kimball Barney
- Forlorn Child., Marcondes Pereira