Did You See Her On The Bus Or On The Train?
Did you see her on the bus or on the train?
It's been years, but I still feel the pain.
She was the only one who meant anything to me.
I used to think of her constantly.
I remember how she helped me through night after night.
Our love used to be oh so right.
I wonder if she looks the same as when I knew her.
I used to write love poems to her.
Did she mention what it was like when we were together?
It still breaks my heart that it didn't last forever.
Jeff Fleischer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Did You See Her On The Bus Or On The Train? by Jeff Fleischer )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Matilda Who told Lies, and was Burned to.., Hilaire Belloc
- The song of a bird - a translation of a .., Ravikumar C.P.
Poem of the Day
- Love Note 9, Michael P. McParland
- Lamentation of the Weak, Abby Bilan
- Love so unkempt..., Kenneth Maswabi
- morning conversation, oskar hansen
- Rescued, Ima Ryma
- Temptation of Xuanwu Lake, Luo Zhihai
- Ghazal: In Silence, Mimi Khalvati
- Awaiting for March, Rimni chakravarty
- Of Snowdrape On Winterscape..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Made Electric By The Moon, Is It Poetry