Did You See Her On The Bus Or On The Train?
Did you see her on the bus or on the train?
It's been years, but I still feel the pain.
She was the only one who meant anything to me.
I used to think of her constantly.
I remember how she helped me through night after night.
Our love used to be oh so right.
I wonder if she looks the same as when I knew her.
I used to write love poems to her.
Did she mention what it was like when we were together?
It still breaks my heart that it didn't last forever.
Jeff Fleischer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Did You See Her On The Bus Or On The Train? by Jeff Fleischer )
- Enough is enough, Pat Raia
- A list of the most stupid things said to.., Mae AC.
- Cherry on Top Sundries Shoppe, Steve Kittell
- 'Charlie Girl', Katherine Nordhaus
- Contemporary-time Indian English Poets A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Importance of compassion, gajanan mishra
- A Flower Which Dreams, Rohit Sapra
- Ways of Being Me, Rohit Sapra
- Disappearing Wings, Prasad Natarajan
- One who is against truth, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Thing of Beauty (Endymion), John Keats
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow