Did You Receive My Poem the Other Day?
Did you receive my poem the other day?
In it, I was asking you to come back to me and stay.
I need some stability in my crazy and hectic life.
Please save me from all this pain and strife.
Since you went back home, everything's gone wrong.
My life has become a very sad song.
It's as if I've been riding a train that's lost it's brakes and is ready to derail.
So please check for my poem among your mail.
Jeff Fleischer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Did You Receive My Poem the Other Day? by Jeff Fleischer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Sound, Michael McParland
- The Scene, Michael McParland
- The Only One, Michael McParland
- The Night Glorious Light, Michael McParland
- The Move, Michael McParland
- When I First Saw Her, Mark Anton
- The Mist, Michael McParland
- The Land, Michael McParland
- The King, Michael McParland
- The Highest Weight Bearing Beam, Michael McParland