Did You Receive My Poem the Other Day?
Did you receive my poem the other day?
In it, I was asking you to come back to me and stay.
I need some stability in my crazy and hectic life.
Please save me from all this pain and strife.
Since you went back home, everything's gone wrong.
My life has become a very sad song.
It's as if I've been riding a train that's lost it's brakes and is ready to derail.
So please check for my poem among your mail.
Jeff Fleischer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Did You Receive My Poem the Other Day? by Jeff Fleischer )
- The Futility Of Illusions, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Tour of Autumn, Cathy Hodgson
- The ache, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Ein schmaler Streifen kahler Klippen, Wolfgang Steinmann
- We've Got to Tear These Fences Down Yeah!, David Clinch
- It's My Home, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In the Sun's Falsetto, Kewayne Wadley
- A Poem, David Clinch
- Caught In the Crossfire, David Clinch
- Lonnie Donegan Stood, David Clinch
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)