Did You Receive My Poem the Other Day?
Did you receive my poem the other day?
In it, I was asking you to come back to me and stay.
I need some stability in my crazy and hectic life.
Please save me from all this pain and strife.
Since you went back home, everything's gone wrong.
My life has become a very sad song.
It's as if I've been riding a train that's lost it's brakes and is ready to derail.
So please check for my poem among your mail.
Jeff Fleischer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Did You Receive My Poem the Other Day? by Jeff Fleischer )
- Good deed, Suresh Dogra
- Problems, maria sudibyo
- Free!, maria sudibyo
- Angst, maria sudibyo
- OTP (One True Pairing), maria sudibyo
- Lost, zheung kyuhkoh
- Fall down, lonely, zheung kyuhkoh
- Mission: Fission Or Fusion, Aftab Alam
- My broken heart Transcends, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Red face, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)