Did You Receive My Poem the Other Day?
Did you receive my poem the other day?
In it, I was asking you to come back to me and stay.
I need some stability in my crazy and hectic life.
Please save me from all this pain and strife.
Since you went back home, everything's gone wrong.
My life has become a very sad song.
It's as if I've been riding a train that's lost it's brakes and is ready to derail.
So please check for my poem among your mail.
Jeff Fleischer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Did You Receive My Poem the Other Day? by Jeff Fleischer )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Jabberwocky, Lewis Carroll
- Dover Beach, Matthew Arnold
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Fabrication of Success, Breanni McDuffey
- No base, hasmukh amathalal
- Fighting fire with fire, Leong Ming Loong
- To go down, hasmukh amathalal
- A Horror Memory, Nash Thomas
- In new world, hasmukh amathalal
- My Mother's Advice, Sari Mavi
- The You in my dream, RAJ VIKRAM
- Old Age, Leong Ming Loong
- Waiting for the Starlight Express, Stephen Brian Brady