All my life I’ve felt different
Like I didn’t belong here
As if I belonged in some magical land of fantasy
A land were unicorns were real,
Magic was possible,
Where dragons breathed fire,
Where fairy tales became true,
Where kings and queens rule over magical domains,
Where fairies fly,
Where Snow Leopards could talk,
Where One could find at Adventure around every corner,
And where everyone lived happily ever after.
A place a writer could imagine,
I would belong in that kind of world.
I would fit in that kind of world.
In this world, I feel like an outsider.
I might not be…
But I have always felt that way.
All my life I've felt different…
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Different by Bleeding Heart )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Selective basis, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -38, Ronjoy Brahma
- white paper, binod bastola
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -37, Ronjoy Brahma
- Rename the sun, gajanan mishra
- Hold color, hasmukh amathalal
- NATURE'S FRAGRANCE, Romeo Della Valle
- Evolution, Is It Poetry
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -36, Ronjoy Brahma
- Tomorrow, Tony Adah