Some people are talented naturally
Some of them use their talents tactfully
Their talents are different
A lot A lot of talents
and they are always current
Some unique people sings
When you hear them singing, you feel like a star brighten in the sky
Your emotions speedly move
You fell that you are running in a grove
They touch the most sensitive part in your heart
and this feeling hardly departs.
Different actresses and actors
each style of acting has its main factors
When they act, they change acting to a fact,
because they use all their sense which are five
they use their special jive.
when poets write poems, they express their emotions
which are like the oceans
Some poets write poems to conquer their grief
and to feel the relief.
Painters are special people, they have their own world
they draw without telling a word!
They have a large imagination, they reveal it in a simple tableau
when you ponder it, your body glows....
Their tools in drawing of course are not their foes
On the contrary, I think they give it many bows.....
In all the cases, we have to believe
The knacks couldn't be counted
and they are not easily hunted......! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Different talents by merna ibrahim )
- नोँ सैथो समायना, Ronjoy Brahma
- Classes: Ruling, Fooling, and Drooling, Alfred Barna
- Dilemma, Gillian Commerford
- Living, Gillian Commerford
- सानसे, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Square, Frank Avon
- Shelling Peas on Boulders Beach [for my .., Gillian Commerford
- हार्थखिया मिनिदोँ, Ronjoy Brahma
- just orientation..many can be straighten.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Demented Souls (A re-submission), Valsa George
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)