Richard Crashaw (1612 - 1649 / England)
Divine Epigrams: On the Miracle of the Multiplied Loaves
See here an easy feast that knows no wound,
That under hunger's teeth will needs be sound;
A subtle harvest of unbounded bread,
What would ye more? Here food itself is fed.
Richard Crashaw's Other Poems
- A Hymn to the Name and Honour of the Adm...
- A Song
- An Epitaph upon Husband and Wife
- An Epitaph upon Husband and Wife Who die...
- But Men Loved Darkness rather than Light
- Charitas Nimia; or, The Dear Bargain
- Christ Crucified
- Divine Epigrams: On the Baptized Ethiopi...
- Divine Epigrams: On the Miracle of the M...
- Divine Epigrams: Samson to his Delilah
- Divine Epigrams: To our Lord, upon the W...
- In the Holy Nativity of our Lord
- Music's Duel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.