@ Divine + Machine +
+ Signs and Symbols, around the nave-entrée
i –the distance across the young and the old;
you –the battle between the he and the she
behold, all you sons and daughters of Mary
+ Songs and Praises, in the air
miter –the office of the superior and inferior;
crosier –the significance of the all the heir
behold, all you pilgrim peoples of Peter.
+ Chant and Stories, from the great book
quill –the different between then and now;
paper –the message between what and how
behold, all you nations and tongues of his flock.
+ Wine and Bread, on the table
cup –the contrast between blood and water;
plate –the fill between human taste and desire
behold, all you brethren who adhere to Paul.
+ Gestures and Language, inside the house
us –the pray, the pay and the obey;
him –the sacrifice of death unto his prey
behold, all you tribes of the apostles.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (@ Divine + Machine + by Jordan Legaspi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Its been long, Komal Kapoor
- एक माँ की उम्मीद (Expectation of a Mother), Pawan Kumar Bharti
- Who Will They Put In Charge Of Vanishing.., mary douglas
- Low Resistance, Susan Lacovara
- If There Ever Was,, Bill Cantrell
- Fireworks, Shruti Goswami
- Rainbow disappear, hasmukh amathalal
- You say, Shruti Goswami
- I am civilized, Shruti Goswami
- Search, Shruti Goswami