We love you, want you back with us.
A family torn apart on a wim of
The law stands apart from the very
laws their suppose to protect.
Injustice has been done to a lot
But we will not give up, we will
fight to keep families together.
Stop the suffering of little children, they
be with their loved ones.
Our little girls, we are fighting
for you, want you home with us.
Coming home soon.
patricia merritt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don't Forget by patricia merritt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Warning Sign, paul bamberger
- I give up, August Wane
- Oh God If We Must, mary douglas
- chemical shed, lee fones
- My Friend Forever, Margaret Alice Second
- Sometimes I am afraid, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- সময়(Time), Avik Datta Gupta
- Lieu Time, Francie Lynch
- When The Heart Bleeds, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- Many Crooked Cops are Shooting and Killing, Hebert Logerie